You deserve to take it easy—and you will
Abranet® is a revolutionary new sanding material for dust-free sanding.
This unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the disc surface. The result is seen as a very uniform sanding pattern and a perfectly smooth surface. Since the amount of airborne dust has been minimized, the work environment is remarkably improved.
Abranet has a much longer lifetime and retains its original sanding performance much longer than traditional abrasives. This means sanding can be carried out more quickly and more effectively.
Abranet® can be used when sanding wood, fillers, primers, topcoats, composite materials and a large amount of other surfaces.
- Provides virtually dust free sanding.
- Abranet sheets and discs outlast traditional abrasives for greater efficiency.
- Immediate dust removal allows for better sanding.
- Even grain distribution provides more consistent finish and improved surface appearance.
- Extended product life requires less use of materials.
- Better work environment and less environmental impact.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Polyamide fabric
- Coating: Closed
- Color: White and Brown
- Grit range: P80, P100, P120, P150, P180, P240, P320, P360, P400, P500, P600, P800, P1000
As of September 2010, we have eliminated all 3M or similar sanding blocks from our product line-up and converted our entire sanding systems over to Mirka Sanding Blocks of various shapes and sizes with Abranet and Abranet HD abrasives.